Monday 7 January 2013

Review of the Screaming O Studio Complete Collection

A collection so fantastic that it even has its own Facebook Page! Are you a follower?

I was so pleased to receive the Screaming O’s Studio Collection simply because I am a busy Mum of 5 young children and like a lot of other Mum’s out there I have a fear that the children will discover my collection and broadcast their findings to any judgmental grown up that they come across. As the owner of a Sex Toy business you can still only get away with so much and I do like to keep my personal collection close to hand.
My best friend’s 4 children stumbled across her toy stash recently and decided to form a parade down the stairs waving her Rampant Rabbit and other assorted Vibrators whilst also wearing her Police & Nurses outfits and her under bed restraints at a family gathering recently, so Sex Toys cleverly disguised as high end cosmetic items sound ideal to me!

The Collection arrived discreetly packaged and once opened is kept in a black cardboard box with the products featured on the front. It looked stylish and very well put together and gave a full description of the items that the Studio Collection contained. The package contained a see through plastic case very similar to a makeup bag for you to keep your products in on a day to day basis.


 The contents of the collection are

·         Lipstick Vibrator with extra batteries

·         Mascara Vibrator with extra batteries

·         Make Up Brush Vibrator with extra batteries

·         Sexy Mirror Compact with Hidden Bullet Vibe and extra batteries

·         Extra Battery Packs

·         Battery Storage Compartment

·         O Balm Gloss Climax Crème – disguised as a lip gloss

·         Cooling O Balm – disguised as eye shadow

·         Warming O Balm – disguised as eye shadow

All the Vibrating products in the Studio Collection are made using Silicone and are both Latex and Phthalate free. Each product comes with at least 160 minutes of battery power and are 100% Waterproof for fun in the bath or shower. All toys can be cleaned using soap and water or standard toy cleaner. From my research I can see that each product is available individually in addition to being available as a Collection.



 

The Lipstick Vibrator is an extremely discreet product, and arguably the most discreet of all the Collection. It is the same size, shape and weight as a genuine Lipstick and therefore not immediately noticeable as a Vibrator. To illustrate this, I used my Mother-In –Law and Husband as testers by leaving it at the table whilst we had an hour long conversation and not an eyelid was batted and no questions were asked.  They are both the kind of people that WOULD mention something had they realised.

All that was required to get the Lipstick working was a simple unscrewing of the bottom half of the Lipstick so you reach that battery compartment where there is a small pull out tag between the batteries. It was very easy to get started which was pleasing!

Because the Lipstick is 100% Waterproof I wanted to do something different and use it in the Shower and see how it withstood the water. I placed it on the side of the shower where it hits the spray for at least ten minutes and then switched it on. It sprang to life immediately so it’s definitely waterproof, it was quite soaked!

The Lipstick boasts 4 different settings – Low, Medium, High and Tease which is a pulsing vibration. I started using the Lipstick on the Low setting with the aim to increasing to the higher setting during usage. However, I never got as far as that… even on a low setting the vibration is incredibly powerful and it took seconds to achieve the desired result. Despite the strength of the vibration it wasn’t too loud and I would feel quite comfortable using this if there were other people in the house.

Overall I was really impressed with the Lipstick, it an extremely high quality product that looks amazing and authentic, is durable and offers quiet but powerful stimulation.

 




The Studio Collection Make-up brush has soft silicone bristles which promise to tickle, tease and please… and it doesn’t disappoint!

The brush isn’t as discreet as the Lipstick but it was my favourite out of all the Collection because the pressure isn’t as direct as it is with other items. Because of this, there is time to tease and play and it’s a much gentler route to an orgasm. I found that I preferred this vibrator on the tease setting and gradually increasing the power as I went along. I loved it!

It is also quite discreet to use and I would do so comfortably with others in the house.
 
Mascara Wand Vibrator




This is another powerful bullet vibrator; the silicone head boasts a direct and powerful tip for amazing clitoral stimulation and soft bumpy nodules on the wand to decrease the pressure and tease your way to orgasm.

I liked this on the lower settings and whilst using the cooling O balm. On the higher settings the tip very quickly made me a little sensitive. However, by turning it down a notch onto the medium settings it was much more pleasurable to use.

It was lovely to use with the cooling balm because the nodules are much harder than the silicone bristles on the Make- Up Brush and they give amazing sensations when stroked gently against the clitoris. The balm increases sensitivity of the area and causes a delicious tingle which compliments the thicker part of the wand very well.




I absolutely adored this! A mirror with a secretly stashed bullet inside! I felt very much the female equivalent of James Bond with this bad boy. It can be taken on a night out or just casually placed in your handbag for days when you may be caught short. The bullet itself is small but very powerful and also comes with 3 spare batteries. I really liked this. Very impressive!







Cleverly disguised as an eye shadow, this balm has a cool and minty offering which promises a cooling and tingling sensation for both men and women.

The balm itself was a lot softer than the warming balm and was therefore easier to apply. Because I used more, the tingly sensation was really strong and feels amazing when your partner blows against it. The tingly feeling was not uncomfortable at all and lasted for well over ten minutes. There is no unpleasant taste with the balm and its something that I would definitely use again. It was nice to use with the Mascara Wand and also the Make Up brush because it increases sensitivity to the area and they were the best vibrators for teasing.






Also disguised as an eye shadow, this product offers the most divine cinnamon smell that even smells warming.  It truly is delicious!
Made from herbal materials, this paraben and petroleum free balm can be applied to lips or body parts to create an instantly warming sensation. I used this on both my lips and nipples loved the smell of cinnamon which subsequently followed me around. I didn’t feel any strong warming sensations but I did use it quite sparingly so the sensation may depend on how much you use. As a lip balm it worked very well, there was no horrible taste to it and I really loved the cinnamon smell. I would definitely use it again; I really liked this product as a lip balm and the small is incredibly addictive.






The O Balm Climax Crème comes discreetly packaged as a lip balm and is a thick crème that offers deliciously tingly sensations. The instructions require a pearl sized amount of the crème to be rubbed into the genitals for 3 minutes.

To be honest I defy anyone to try this without having an orgasm! There is an immediate tingling sensation as soon as the crème is applied and I can’t say whether it’s the crème or 3 minutes of constant attention in the area but I do experience strong and powerful orgasms when I use it. Because it’s such a thick crème is no mess and it rubs in very well. Also, because it is made from high quality natural and glycerine free materials I have experienced no irritation from using it.

Batteries




 

There are also two blisters containing six batteries EACH that come with the Complete Studio Collection. That doesn’t include the batteries already inserted into each vibrator AND the spare batteries that come with every product. There are enough batteries here to keep me going for a very long time which is fantastic value for money.

The Verdict

I absolutely adore the Screaming O Studio Collection. The vibrators are all made from body safe materials and are of the high quality that I have come to expect from the Screaming O Company.

I love that the packaging of the vibrators is discreet and each item brings something completely individual to the collection so it’s really versatile. The balms and crème are all made from natural ingredients and safe to use so I can do so with confidence and no fear of nasty side effects.

The Studio Collection is available in America and has recently come to Europe but is not the UK just yet. However, each item can be bought individually from the Sh! Women's Erotic Emporium and The Sexy Secrets Compact at the www.Voluptasse.co.uk website. Each vibrator has over 80 minutes of vibration and all sets come with spare batteries AND more spare batteries so the value for money is outstanding.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! These are an amazing idea. That's a make up kit I definitely would take with me everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha it lives in my handbag, just in case.... ;) x

      Thanks for taking the time to comment, i hope you liked the review x

      Delete