Sunday 13 May 2012

Voluptasse News!

Well I promised you the truth about running an online sex business and here is the April update! Better late than never but with a wedding and a baby to plan for I'm sure you can forgive me??

The month didn't start off too well, I offered a £50 voucher for a charity auction which was politely declined. That was quite disheartening as quite a lot of our lingerie is very elegant and classy, this has happened before but you just have to carry on. There are plenty of other charities that we can help :)

Decided to try my hand at a bit of writing... And what an amazing response I've had. I got the idea for 'Alison Gets Ahead' at work (my Day job) one day and decided to finally bite the bullet and fulfil a life long dream to become a writer. The stories have been really well recieved and have brought over 3000 visitors to my blog in just over 3 weeks! Amazing! I have been published on two websites so far and will be making improvements to the story so I can hopefully turn it into my first book. Watch this space!

I also have a team of testers and I have spent some time writing up their toys reviews (even testing some myself) This has been my favourite mission so far AND it has brought in some sales - even better! It's quite nerve wracking to post your sexual habits to the general public, I dread the thought of my Mother, Kris's Mother or any of my brothers reading it. I don't think my brothers will appreciate how graphic they can be lol.

I've also been approached to test for other companies which is great and definately an offer I'll be taking up, who wouldn't??

For next month I've had a sign created by my lovely friend Kate and Voluptasse is going to go Global!

Keep an eye on the Blog and see where we are going to be next, first Jamaica (I'm getting married there) and next Rome. Look out for the Voluptasse sign and help us out by snapping pictures in your wackiest and more interesting destinations all over the world.

A prize for the most interesting snaps!

Email me for a copy of our infamous sign at voluptasse@virginmedia.com

Thanks for reading - got to dash I am on my way to the airport and despite the fact that you have kindly distracted me from my fear of flying I am now feeling extremely car sick and need to hang out of the window for a few minutes...

Take care everyone :)

Mel Macfarlane
Voluptasse


No comments:

Post a Comment