Tuesday 8 May 2012

Review of the Lipstick Vibrator


Review of the Lipstick Vibrator

By Lady Spanky

Only £12.99 from www.voluptasse.co.uk



I have heard a lot about these LipstickVibrators and they have always been a good seller on the Voluptasse website so I requested one to try myself (Thanks Voluptasse!) The vibrator arrived securely packaged in a small red box covered with plastic, it was nicely displayed and looks like one of those toy lipsticks that you used to get with make up sets (back in the good old days).



The Lipstick came with the batteries included and was already set up for use. The batteries that it uses are four small watch batteries so they are easily and cheaply replaceable and the battery compartment simply screws shut. The Lipstick made of a plastic material and can be easily cleaned with your usual sex toy cleaner. It is 100% phthalates free and completely safe to use.





The Lipstick itself is approximately 9 centemetres long and it very easy to store. It doesn’t immediately look like a vibrator and I tested it successfully against both my Ex- Husband and a friend of mine (at different times). I left it on the table without telling them what it was, they both picked it up unwittingly and examined it and although they both realized that it was a vibrator within a minute or so of inspection, it wasn’t immediately clear that it was a vibrator until they switched it on. On that basis, I would feel quite comfortable carrying this around in my handbag or storing it in my nightstand without worrying about it being found.

 To switch the Lipstick Vibrator on you turn a small dial at the bottom of the vibrator. The more you turn dial the stronger the vibration. The vibrator is quite loud for a bullet and would be better used under the covers as it gets louder as it becomes stronger.



 Bullets offer clitoral stimulation and I have found them quite boring in the past but I do enjoy using them when I am in need of quick relief and the Lipstick Vibrator certainly doesn’t disappoint.

I switch the Lipstick onto a lower setting at first and it offers a powerful direct vibration. The rounded tip of the Lipstick covers a much wider area than the newer type of bullets with the pointy tip. As I become more turned on I crank it up to a higher setting and BOOM! Within seconds the desired result is achieved.

 The Lipstick was powerful and gives intense relief and I am suitably impressed. It is cheap but attractive and can be easily stored. I am impressed with it as a bullet and it will be enjoying a nice new home in my Handbag from now on. Just remember not to ask me to borrow my Lipstick in futures Ladies, you never know what you’ll get! J

The Lipstick Vibrator can be found on the www.voluptasse.co.uk website at:

No comments:

Post a Comment