Thursday 19 April 2012

Review of The Lick from Rocks Off

Review of the ‘Rocks Off’ The Lick
 
 


The Lick is made from 100% medical grade silicone and is both Phthalate and latex free.

The Lick Vibrator arrived well presented in a sturdy black cardboard box and covered in a plastic sleeve. Once used, it can be easily placed back in the box for discreet storage purposes. When I removed the Lick, my first impression of it was that it looked like a large red cartoon tongue with a small point on the end.

The tough silicone tongue sleeve can be easily removed to reveal a small powerful bullet which I was impressed with. I like the thought that it is two toys in one! Also, if I wasn’t impressed with the tongue sleeve I could simply throw it away and keep the bullet.

Once I switched it on it, the majority of the power emulated through the sharp tip of the tongue which gave a very strong and direct vibration. The toy itself however was actually very quiet and discreet which I was impressed with.

At the tip of the tongue the vibration was incredibly intense and only the lightest touch was required. As I became more sensitive it felt a little too strong so I used the larger and thicker part of it to achieve the desired results. Which probably took less than a minute to be honest! All I can say is WOW!

I can honestly say that I am more impressed with this Toy and will definitely be adding it to my collection. Its cheap, quiet and effective. I like the look of it as it is bright and colourful and I believe with a little more experimentation The Lick will have so much more to reveal!


Look out for my next assignment, if you have any thoughts or questions please email me at voluptasse@virginmedia.com or follow me on Twitter @voluptasse

No comments:

Post a Comment