Sunday 15 April 2012

Back to Blogging

Hmmm been thinking long and hard about this blogging malarkey... Definitely time to pick it up and start again.

I have decided to focus my efforts on giving you a blow by blow account of running an online sex business. The ups, the downs and the very very funny side of the business. You interested?

Come back and read my honest reviews about the products that I sell on the Voluptasse website and let me know what you think, I'm truly interested! Sometimes I'll even let my friends loose on here for a new fresh insight - keep an eye out for Lady Spanky, she is ONE naughty girl! Ha ha!

I'll post erotic fiction, written by myself and you, email your stories to me at voluptasse@virginmedia.com and I'll post my favourites! I'm looking forward to some decent bedside reading ;)

You'll hear from me very soon, first product I am reviewing is The Lick from the fabulous Rocks Off company. It's available from www.voluptasse.co.uk

Take Care everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Really interested in hearing your thoughts about running your business!

    Look forward to reading your posts,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete