Friday 6 July 2012

Competiton to stop me getting sued! Please Help!

I recieved a letter today informing me that the term Fifty Shades is being trademarked and the use of it on my website is a breach of Intellectual Property Law...



So, Ladies and Gents I need to rename my Fifty Shades Series of products so im not sued and what better way to do it than with a fantastic competition!

Win a Clitty Spinner Dolphin vibrator worth £49.99 if you can come up with an origional name that doesnt actually say 'Fifty Shades' but my buyers will still understand where the range of products is from.

Are you up to the challenge?

Take a look at the product range for inspiration if you need to and good luck everyone! I will be picking a winner on Sunday 7th July x

Good Luck

6 comments:

  1. "inner goddess..." Surely they can't copyright that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A taste of grey

    The grey survival kit

    The shade of ..... Kink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your great entry, the winner is currently being chosen!

    Thank you for your entries everyone! Please accept a £5.00 gift voucher off any purchase from the www.voluptasse.co.uk website. Please use the discount cose - fifty


    Dont forget to keep up with all the Voluptasse gossip, Sex Toy reviews and Naughty stories by following our blog!

    The winner will be announced at 9pm tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to the lovely Ranveer Kaur for winning my 'Getting sued by Fifty Shades' competition! My new range of products and parties will be renamed the 'Filthy Shades of Play'. It was a fantastic entry and thank you everyone who entered and voted for their favourite! I AM NOW LEGAL! WOOOO! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete