Friday 3 May 2013

Review Idol Finalists REVEALED...




After painstaking deliberations and lots of arguing, the Review Factor line up has been chosen. Thank you to everyone who took the time to send an entry and all entrants will receive a free gift for their trouble so please forward your addresses.

The winner will receive a regular review spot for Voluptasse for the next twelve months and will be allowed to keep their review products.

Our final line up are –






Congratulations! Please contact me to receive your first product.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I was chosen! There are loads of amazing reviewers out there so I know it won't be easy to win, but it's still such an honour to take part. This is so exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you for choosing me. This is an awesome idea! Where do we send you our details? x

    ReplyDelete