Friday 23 November 2012

Review of the Sex and Mischief Ball Gag from Uberkinky



 
 
 

After the success of books such as the Fifty Shades of Grey Series and the Diary of a Submissive more people than ever are spicing things up in the bedroom with BDSM! I have never tried BDSM before and would consider myself extremely 'Vanilla' so I was excited to receive an email from Uberkinky asking me to review one of their products. It was nice to have a change and try something new!

Uberkinky are one of the leading Fetish, BDSM and Bondage Retailers in the UK and are renowned for their discreet service, vast range of products and excellent quality of both goods and customer service. They have an easy to use website and offer advice on all their products which is useful for newcomers like myself. I chose the Sex and Mischief Ball Gag  to review as it seemed the least scary and intimidating option.

The website also offers information about the size of the Sexand Mischief ball Gag in both length and diameter and includes handy information about any contentious materials used which I thought was excellent as I have an allergy to nickel and it confirmed that the gag was nickel free. It is also Phthalates free. The strap goes directly through the middle of the gag so it is perfectly safe to use.

Starting with the basics, the ball is small enough to hide away in your top drawer or Lunchboxxx Storage Box as the leather strap is soft and flexible and easily rolls up. The gag can be cleaned with soap and water or ordinary toycleaner from the Uberkinky range.

When I first put the gag on I struggled with the sensation of not being able to breathe and needed to have a few minutes to get used to breathing through my nose. The ball itself feels nice and smooth and is made of a soft vinyl so it isn’t too uncomfortable. I was conscious that I looked like a rabbit in headlights and we did take some pictures but I’ll save them for another day! (They were terrible)

I only have a small head and worried that the straps may be too loose but this gag fits comfortably as it caters for all sizes with 11 strap settings to choose from. At 5cm in diameter the ball is not too big or too small and allowed me to wear it for a good 35 minutes before I got jaw ache (bearing in mind I am a newbie).

I found it quite pleasant to use and it brought a different edge to the bedroom as it felt quite 'naughty'. We have used restraints before but this felt different because there was no kissing with the gag in, it was more animalistic. My other half wasn’t too sure about it at first but even he got into the swing of things after a while (all in the name of research of course!).

I did get a bit panicky at times when I forgot to breathe properly, but you can push the ball out with your tongue if you start to feel uncomfortable. This proved particularly tricky during an orgasm...

All in all, I liked this product. For just £9.99 it was amazing quality, it was fun to use and it brought something different to the bedroom. I would definitely use it again and recommend it for any beginner to the BDSM scene.

My only question is... what to get next? Im ready to take the next step...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment